To place an item on course reserve at the library, please complete the request form below. When placing the item on reserve, keep the following in mind:
- Instructors may place library-owned and personal copies of materials on reserve, as well as material copied from books, periodicals, media, publisher reprints, etc.
- Material copied for reserve in Heterick Memorial Library will comply with the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
- Copying of OhioLink materials shall not be used as a substitution for the purchase of books, media, publisher's reprints or periodicals. Faculty members are strongly urged to submit purchase requests for these items.
- All requests for items to be placed on reserve must originate with the instructor of the course.
- Please note that books obtained through OhioLink cannot be placed on course reserve.
If you have any questions about course reserves, please contact the Circulation Desk at 419-772-2181.