Ohio Northern University faculty and staff can place a variety of items on reserve at Heterick Memorial Library for students in their classes to checkout. To place an item on course reserve at the library, please complete the request form below. When placing an item on reserve, keep the following in mind:
- Instructors may place library-owned and personal copies of materials on reserve, as well as material copied from books, periodicals, media, publisher reprints, etc.
- Material copied for reserve in Heterick Memorial Library will comply with the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
- Copying of OhioLINK materials shall not be used as a substitution for the purchase of books, media, publisher's reprints or periodicals. Faculty members are strongly urged to submit purchase requests for these items.
- All requests for items to be placed on reserve must originate with the instructor of the course.
- Please note that books obtained through OhioLINK cannot be placed on course reserve.
If you have any questions about course reserves, please contact the library via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 419-772-2181.