You can now create an optional account to access The Washington Post. If you do not want to create an account, you can continue to access the paper's site via the link on the library's database page.
Instructions for creating an account can be found below.
1. Visit https://www.washingtonpost.
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
3. Click My Post then click Manage Account.
4. Make sure your email address is Verified, if not, click "Send verification email". If your email address is verified, you will not see this prompt.
5. Once verified, click over to the Subscription & Billing tab in My Post.
6. Click Activate free digital access