Welcome to Heterick Library's Summer Book Bingo! Keep your brain in gear, expand your horizons, and get chances to win prizes!
- Pick up a Bingo sheet at the Information Desk or print one from the file below.
- Read! Browse through our recommendation lists on the pages of this guide for ideas of books that fit each category.
- Audiobooks, children's books, and young adult books all count towards completing a category. Reading out loud with kids can have huge positive benefits on their development!
- When you finish a book, cross off that category on your Bingo sheet. When you've completed all of the categories in a row, column, or diagonal, you have a Bingo!
- Share what you read on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #onubookbingo
- Bring your Bingo sheet to the Information Desk on the first floor of the library during the first week of the Fall 2019 semester to be entered in a drawing for one of multiple gift cards to the library cafe. Each Bingo you complete will earn you one entry in the drawing!
The lists we created are not meant to be comprehensive; instead they merely highlight a few (mostly) recent books from Heterick's collection that fit into each category. If you read a great book that's not on a list, let us know about it!
If you need help locating a book in the library, just ask at the Information Desk! If a book you want to read is already checked out, you can request another copy through OhioLINK or SearchOhio (links below).
All book descriptions in the lists are adapted from the publisher's descriptions unless otherwise noted.